WHAT'S NEW

A Creepy Clown Followed us Home and Started Spying on Our Family


It is getting closer to Halloween as it is already back to school for many students. Summer is almost over and it has come to this. I can see why there has been clowns being reported around here! A clown has been following us and sneaking around the house and this time he walks around our house after sending text messages.  How to get more views on YouTube! Keep watching this video for a sample! Obviously each and every one of us in this family is too boring to get any views or thumbs ups on YouTube. This channel is not doing well and seems only silly are keeping this channel going. Just a reminder that most of the clown videos are skits! Maybe Joey Graceffa will react to this video. GoFundMe - https://ift.tt/2GzTI7W ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! GoFundMe is a great alternative to super chats since people have been dealing with super chat issues lately. Feel free to support my YouTube channel by super chats or make your contribution through the GoFundMe campaign made for me which supports my channel and a small portion of that supports my dad's channel as well.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...