WHAT'S NEW

Did I Get Arrested? The Details on How It All Started 😬


You are probably wondering if my previous video was clickbait but unfortunately is wasn't clickbait. I get into details about exactly what happened. YouTube once made me have to re-edit this video so it will stay up. Seems when you want to share something with the world that is important then YouTube filters it out. I wish you can engage in the comments below but the comments are still disabled. We went over to one of the houses at the construction sight as part of dad's job and need I say more. I had to go to work so went for a ride in the Corvette which is a fast car. No one was speeding but just getting up to the speed limit in a shorter amount of time. We will be doing the Pause challenge, last to leave challenge, 1 gallon Jell-o challenge, last to sink wins $10,000 challenge (monopoly money), you wont do it challenge, try not to try my challenge, becoming parents for 24 hours challenge, I spent 24 hours in a bounce house challenge. BTW, follow me on Tik Tok. Comment below and share your Summer vacation fun with me if the comments are ever working again. If you like the new 2020 Corvette then check out Roland DownTheFastLane which is dad's channel.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...