WHAT'S NEW

This Is How I Got In Trouble With The Police! FULL DETAILS!


I know some of you thought this was fake but this really happened and I show you proof in this video. I get into all the details that let up to the cops coming over to my boyfriend and I. This is when things got very stressful. Wait until you see some of the things we got blamed for which this all happened. You wont believe it. Makes you wonder how our public servants even keep their jobs. Places like these need some audits done to make sure they are complying with the law and our amendments. Our freedom is in jeopardy due to how the law is run these days. There are good cops and not so good cops. I have all the respect in the world for the good police officers. I wish there were more police who abide by the US constitution.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...