WHAT'S NEW

Creepy Clown Breaking in My House VS Psycho Woman Stalking Me Caught on Ring Camera and TeslaCam!


Fireworks for 4th of July was ruined by a stalker! There is a first time for everything! Never had a two faced creepy clown stalker break into my house until I noticed what was caught on camera. One clown was bad enough but now two of them breaking in the house vs some stalker who wants to marry me! Summer is here and we just had July 4th celebrations and then I get upset over this situation involving creepy clowns which has gone too far but the real problem is this stalker woman obsessed with me. As represented in creepy clown videos it seems that I have been dealing with creepy clowns for years due to the kind of scary clown videos that I used to upload which got the attention of some stalkers who thought it would be amusing to terrorize people wearing a creepy clown costume. Is there a connection to sharing creepy clown videos to the actual stalker that is obsessed with me? This has gone too far. This clown drama has to be tackled and put behind me so I can work on my happiness. This time my Halloween props that I set for Halloween turned to life and started sneaking around my new house. I caught this on both ring camera and my own phone camera..I would rather have Pennywise come visit instead of some psycho in a clown costume. There is a possibility that this could be ghosts possessing that clown costume. This is not All4TubeKids anymore so it needs to stop! My friends are my family and now I am lonely again since my friends left last week. Do you think ghosts are hiding behind these clown costumes?

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...