WHAT'S NEW

Creepy Stalkers Versus Ghosts Haunting The Beach House! Plugging My New Channel!


My first paranormal experience was back in 1981 when I was about 10 year old. I have been ghost hunting since 2013 and I have a new channel all about my paranormal experiences. You saw those creepy clown videos on this channel and wondered why there were so many clown videos being posted on this channel. If you watch this video you will see why it came to this. If you want to see real paranormal videos then look no further. Here is a link to my new channel where there is all kinds of paranormal activity caught on camera. See us on road trips across the country. There are several ghosts haunting my house and I have been documenting all of this on camera. As you see in this video we have dealt with real stalkers who wore clown costumes and they were mocking the clown videos. The clown drama has been over for years and now my main focus is to have everyone camp out at my new channel which is all about my life as a single parent living alone dealing with ghosts haunting my house. My new channel also brings you on paranormal adventures as I travel around the country exploring haunted places. Check out my new channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/RolandDownTheFastLaneVlogs Join my new channel channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDmETWrDzIXPrhL73cntDw/join Exploring the creepy clown tunnel gone wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUlbpAopyWQ

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...