WHAT'S NEW

I Think There is a Ghost in Our House! 👻😬


My weight loss journey. How I was then and how I am now. Ever since we went to this haunted bridge last month there has been strange things going on in the house since then. It can also be because someone was playing with the Ouija Board and they were pretending to be possessed. I feel doing something lie that is only inviting something into your house. Maybe Joey Graceffa will react to this video. Comments disabled on my channel and also on dad's channel. YouTube needs to keep comments working on channels that are intended for an older audience. We will be doing the Pause challenge, last to leave challenge, 1 gallon Jell-o challenge, last to sink wins $10,000 challenge (monopoly money), you wont do it challenge, try not to try my challenge, becoming parents for 24 hours challenge, I spent 24 hours in a bounce house challenge. BTW, follow me on Tik Tok. GoFundMe - https://ift.tt/2GzTI7W ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...