WHAT'S NEW

Online Creeps Try Robbing Me! Dad's Holiday Freakout! 😠


My dad's real side revealed!! Putting things off until the last minute is part of our lives! The holidays can be stressful especially when online creeps are trying to take my hard earned money I get for babysitting and doing chores. Buying holiday gifts can be stressful too. Who knows what everyone likes for the holidays. Christmas shopping is crazy! I tried to reveal dad's true side by hiding a camera to catch him off guard.I want to give away a drone that we found and dad's camera but I am not sure if it will go to the right person. Share your thoughts on that here. Thumbs up this video if you want me to do a giveaway! ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well since my time is up. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...