WHAT'S NEW

Predicting The Future With VIDEO PROOF! Is This Good or Bad?


Here is all new content recorded today July 13, 2019 along with a prediction of the future recorded around four months ago. ! What does the future hold? Find out in this video! This is my prediction video that I will upload on Friday July 12, 2019. This was recorded on February 28, 2019 and then uploaded as a unlisted video. This contains clips from yesterday and today. I am looking forward to publishing this when the time comes. I have seen stranger things than this for sure. I had uploaded a video titled "Predicting The Future Recorded and Uploaded on Feb 28, 2019" as an unlisted upload back in February and I had predicted many events that actually have unfolded. Now I feel psychic and this leads me to believe this is intuition brought on by the past. Wait until you see how many things I got right in my predictions and what I got incorrect Join my exclusive Patreon world by coming a patron. https://ift.tt/32l06I6

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...