WHAT'S NEW

I Can See into The Future! Growing Up and Moving Out!


This is an all new video recorded today and some clips from four months back when I was able to look into the future and get most of it right. I can look into the future and be able to tell you what is going to happen before it happens. I would rather not get into details in the description since for some reason the YouTube algorithm did not like the wording. This is another example of why I do not enjoy this platform anymore. Going back home to Florida after taking care of some yard work and maintenance I have started watching stranger things with my kids. I find it very entertaining to watch this on Netflix. Join my exclusive Patreon world by coming a patron. https://ift.tt/32l06I6

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...