WHAT'S NEW

How To Make Slime Our Way! Includes Satisfying ASMR


Instead of buying slime for the holidays you can make your own slime! This is how we make our slime! In this video includes some of the most satisfying ASMR ever! This is amazing! If you want see more Slime ASMR Videos please leave like and subscribe! This video was recorded at my friends house up the street from our house in North Myrtle Beach SC. The holidays means lots of traffic and people shopping so we avoid driving places during that time so DIY projects are fun to do when we are not going anywhere. If Salsa Sauce can do it so can we! This video was recorded over a year ago and was deleted from YouTube so I looked over it to find what was the cause and I contacted YouTube and fixed the problem so it is back up for your entertainment! If you want more cool slime videos let me know! Share this video with your friends and make it viral! Dad's channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Roland%20All4TUbeKidsDad ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well since my time is up. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...