WHAT'S NEW

Creepy Clown Hiding Outside Our Beach House Window


Someone was hiding outside out window looking into the house and I guess you already know who that is. We have been living in our new house near the beach since June 5th 2017 so this is supposed to be a fresh start without any creepy clowns or teens in scary clown costumes bothering us. We saw some giant fish swimming in the water. The beach walks have been fun. This video was uploaded on August 27, 2018 and it was deleted. Since lots of hard work goes into these videos I keep pushing to make sure they stay instead of having them deleted. Dad's channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Roland%20All4TUbeKidsDad ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well since my time is up. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...