WHAT'S NEW

I Was So Scared That I Left The House Looking For Help! Creepy Experience!


Everything was fine until I starting messing with the Ouija Board in the house by myself. There were strange things happening with our recent video then something shows up sneaking behind me in the house when my dad was on the beach with my siblings. I was never this scared before!! I freaked out running out of the house calling my dad for help. There was definitely something paranormal going on in the house and I was not going to stay there to find out for sure. I might be cutting my hair even shorter since my haircut was uneven. Check back to see the latest video about my fans who control what I do for the day. You might have seen us walking around if you are in North Charleston SC and here in North Myrtle Beach SC! If so feel free to talk to us!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...