WHAT'S NEW

Swimming at a Pool party For The Holiday! Fireworks and Family Fun! July 4th 2023


One of my best friends invited us to his 4th of July party so we cooled down in the swimming pool and water slides on a very hot and humid day! Had a great time with friends who are like family to me. The kids enjoyed the water slides and petting the farm animals. Been a while since I heard lots of laughing and happiness around me. Usually boring and quiet living alone. Plenty of food and festivities! There were lots of fireworks when it got dark. Lots of farm animals to feed! I stopped over at Margaritaville vacation resort, which has numerous swimming pools and lots of family entertainment. I have been driving a lot this Summer so far to visit good friends and going to the doctors as well.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...