WHAT'S NEW

Visiting My Old Neighborhood Up North 800 Miles Away Down Memory Lane! Emotional Moment!


I saw my old house that I sold almost a year ago! I walked down memory lane in the neighborhood I was living for the last 7 years. I had to head up north on a long 15 Hour drive but an unexpected situation occurred after arriving at the hotel. I had to make a big decision on whether to stay an extra night at the hotel after an urgent situation happened. Many of you remember that big house up north as the haunted house I sold and moved out of. That big house was the house I had many family memories in and I was emotional while visiting my old neighborhood. I am not sure if I will have another opportunity to take a long road trip to visit up north again due to medical reasons. Join the RolandwithMe channel to get access to perks and exclusive content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDmETWrDzIXPrhL73cntDw/join

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...