WHAT'S NEW

Cutest Farm Animals! My Friend Omar's Safe Haven Farm During an Emergency!


I went to northern Florida to visit one of my best friends who recently started raising animals on his new farm. There was a water pump emergency that led me there. Since I have been an electrician as far back as 30 years ago I knew it was time to get his well water running again with the tools I have. I saw Llamas and cows, goats a pig and a dog. He will soon have more livestock such as chickens on his farm for some fresh pasture raised eggs. I think I have a ghost haunting my new house here in South Georgia! Something paranormal is going on. I take you on a journey with me as I share parts of my life here with you. Check out my boy OmarGoshTV @TheOmarGoshVlogs and @OmarGoshTV Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfpSj4x4mwFlRW1wAk2r6cw/join

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...