WHAT'S NEW

Went To The Doctor and Tested Positive For This! Best Friend Freaks Out on Camera!


When you had a suspicion of what was causing the problem and what you expected was confirmed by the result of a test. The holidays are supposed to be times when family is together and not separated by their differences or because fo what is going on in the world right now. Family is the most important thing and I am very health conscience and I do my best to make sure those around me are happy and healthy. Sometimes things doo not go as planned but we do what we can to make it through those times. We had caught one of the best reactions on camera to a creepy prank. Wait until you see my best friend's reaction to this creepy passenger in the back seat of the SUV. These reactions were caught on the ring camera. I think it was the best freakout ever! Link to my new channels below UpToSpeed Media https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfpSj4x4mwFlRW1wAk2r6cw RolandWithMe https://www.youtube.com/c/RolandDownTheFastLaneVlogs

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...