WHAT'S NEW

Our Family Vacation Swimming at The Beach! I Have Stage 1 Kidney Disease Based on Lab Results 😔


Family fun at the beach swimming once again to escape winter! Please watch all the way through to fully understand what I am going through and what choices I had to make. I have been keeping lots of things to myself over the years since I did not want to burden my family with stress about my health issues or Healy anxieties that I have been dealing with four many years. Things good complicated years ago after several trips to the ER over heart issues that resulted in EKG readings indicating heart attacks were happening or have occurred. I get bloodwork done annually to followup on everything. I went to the Gastroenterologist sop they can examine organs including my liver and kidneys, ETC. I had liver panels done and I felt like vampires were coming at me. I had to sell things to pay bills and the recent biggest thing I sold was my dream car. I sold it so that I was able to pay medical bills, taxes, buy groceries and by Christmas presents for my family. Elevated liver enzymes can be something serious or someone benign such as Gilbert's syndrome. I don't say that the doctor told me I have these diseases but I have been symptomatic of these diseases due to itching all over as it gets late in the evening and I am up numerous times in the night to head to the bathroom to rid myself of fluids. I will share the blood work results in the comments if you are interested in know. I can always use some expert opinions on what you think of the GFR and other indicators in the bloodwork that was done. I was not told verbally by my doctor that I have Chronic Kidney disease but the GFR and other numbers are indicative of such and has me worried. Some doctors won't even tell you until you have processed further into the disease. There may be a trigger number ion the GFR that needs to be hit before a doctor expresses any concern. I am an advocate for my good health and I am not going to wait until the doctor says I have a disease to take further actions to slow or revers such disease. I feel some doctors wait until you need dialysis since they can make more money off you. Very morbid way to think about it but not all doctors are honest and not all doctors are greedy. Your need to look out for yourself and address any issues and bring things up to your doctor when you have concerns or questions, Don't ever give up hope because of bloodwork that is indicative of an underlying disease. There is no one size fits all with bloodwork due to the differences in genetics, age, height, weight, family history and other characteristics. Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfpSj4x4mwFlRW1wAk2r6cw/join

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...