WHAT'S NEW

Our Family Is Being Torn Apart And My Heart is Broken! The Holidays Will Never Be The Same


The holidays are around the corner and there are some strong emotions that I am feeling as we approach Thanksgiving and Christmas. I reveal the cause of my heartbreak and what is dividing this family. I wish I could see into the future to know how this will all turn out. As for now all I can do is never give up and hope for the best. Instead of getting into the details in this video description just watch this video to see what is causing some difficulties for our family to be together. All of you are amazing!! Here is the exclusive video and upcoming new music Patreon link! https://ift.tt/32l06I6 Christmas is about family being together and it does not have to always be about the Christmas presents that kids open. I remember opening Christmas presents when I was a kid but time flew by very fast and now I had the chance to see my kids excited opening gifts placed under the Christmas tree. Basically this paragraph is for YouTube search ranking. Check our RolandWithMe which will soon be a different channel name since my cousin's name is Roland no me. I am Bobby AKA Ronald but let's stick with Bobby.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...