WHAT'S NEW

Stalking My Neighbor and Driving a New Corvette! 🤣


I am sure my neighbors at the old house are wondering what is going on. Visiting the old house becomes more than an adventure. Yes I did stalk my neighbors across the street before getting into the new 2019 Corvette and driving off into the sunset. Well maybe not driving the Corvette that far. This Corvette is one fast car and I wonder how fast dad's C8 Corvette is going to be if he can afford one. I will be driving a C8 mid engine Corvette too I guess. Yes I know what a mid engine is!! Dad's new channel about the 2020 Corvette and other things. https://youtube.com/c/UpToSpeedMediaVideos GoFundMe - https://ift.tt/2GzTI7W ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! We will be doing the Pause challenge, last to leave challenge, 1 gallon Jell-o challenge, last to sink wins $10,000 challenge (monopoly money), you wont do it challenge, try not to try my challenge, becoming parents for 24 hours challenge, I spent 24 hours in a bounce house challenge. BTW, follow me on Tik Tok.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...