WHAT'S NEW

I Got in Trouble With The Police!


I got in trouble with the law! I suggest you don't do what I did otherwise you will find yourself in trouble with the cops without even deserving it. Was if really my fault that I got in trouble? I was with my boyfriend and all of this happened. I feel that there is some level of unprofessionalism with some branches of law enforcement and there has to be something done about police discriminating against people for their looks or skin color. I think it is time t audit these public servants. Comments disabled on my channel and also on dad's channel. YouTube needs to keep comments working on channels that are intended for an older audience. We will be doing the Pause challenge, last to leave challenge, 1 gallon Jell-o challenge, last to sink wins $10,000 challenge (monopoly money), you wont do it challenge, try not to try my challenge, becoming parents for 24 hours challenge, I spent 24 hours in a bounce house challenge. BTW, follow me on Tik Tok. Comment below and share your Summer vacation fun with me if the comments are ever working again.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...