WHAT'S NEW

Face Mask Gone Wrong! (Find The Hidden Clowns in This Video)


Try not to laugh when putting on a face mask like this or you will find that this will not go as you plan. This mask really does work but could have been more affective it it were to not have stretched off due to laughing. It is getting close to Halloween and we discovered some strange things going on lately and lets see if you can find the hidden messages in this video. There are even clowns in this video that may be hard to find but if you try you may win. The first person who finds all of the hidden clowns and messages will be tied winner. Comment your answers in the live chat or as a direct message in YouTube since the comments have been disable by YouTube. Winner gets a shout-out and they get a chance to won some merchandise from my giveaway. Maybe Joey Graceffa will react to this video. GoFundMe - https://ift.tt/2GzTI7W ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! GoFundMe is a great alternative to super chats since people have been dealing with super chat issues lately. Feel free to support my YouTube channel by super chats or make your contribution through the GoFundMe campaign made for me which supports my channel and a small portion of that supports my dad's channel as well.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...