WHAT'S NEW

Unexplained Weight Loss and My Fear of Cancer


Many health conditions can cause rapid and unexplained weight loss. I share with you my worries and thoughts about my weight loss and how it has been affecting me lately. I found out the root cause of the rapid weight loss and I want to share with you how these things can happen and finding answers by looking back on your daily routines. I have been the car repair person in the family. Whenever someone needs something done to their car then I am the one who will help. I want to start sharing my car repair and car modification videos with you. I like working on race cars and muscle cars such as the Corvette and the Camaro SS. I am excited to see the new 202 C8 Corvette which will be revealed on July 18, 2019. I want to see this car up in person. One reliable car to own is the Toyota Camry. I decided to trade in my family SUV for the Toyota Camry XSE which should last a long time. There will be more car videos such as commentary on the most reliable cars to buy and best techniques to use when buying a car. You need to know how to do business with car dealers when shopping for cars. I have bought and sold so many cars in the past and of course I always lost money since cars depreciate in value unless you have a collectible. I will share with you my experience and best advice. You need a car and want advice then I am here to help you! I am uploading on my daughter's channel until I am able to get my phone repaired so I can access the two step verification code from Google so I can use my personal YouTube channel again.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...