WHAT'S NEW

I FEEL LIKE I AM LIVING A FAKE LIFE BECAUSE OF YOUTUBE


Are we all living a fake life in this family? Are we rich? The title of this video says it all. I really do feel like I am living a totally different kind of lifestyle than what is represented on YouTube. There are so many things that are not as they seem. Do I own mansions and a Lamborghini and a Corvette at each Mansion? Do I own multiple houses with many sports cars? Are we totally different in person than what you see online? Does having nice things and sharing that on YouTUbe get you more views? Do people like watching videos of rich and famous people or does it really matter? Family will always come before materialistic things. You will learn a lot about us from this video so be sure to watch the entire video. Join my exclusive Patreon world by coming a patron. https://ift.tt/32l06I6

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...