WHAT'S NEW

Graduated a Year Early! High School Graduation Summer 2019!


You can graduate a year or two earlier by following your own educational program. I offered my kids home schooling which is safer than being in public schools these days. I am very proud of my daughter for who she is and her graduating gives me another thing to be proud of her for. I am still uploading videos to Brianna. Going back home to Florida after taking care of some yard work and maintenance. Took a pit stop here in North Myrtle Beach to make the long drive back home less stressful. I have started watching stranger things with my kids. I find it very entertaining to watch this on Netflix. Join my exclusive Patreon world by coming a patron. https://ift.tt/32l06I6

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...