WHAT'S NEW

2020 C8 Corvette Versus C7 Grand Sport - Pricing / Performance Upgrades


Here is the 2020 C8 mid engine Corvette Z51 2LT package compared to the 2019 C7 Corvette grand sport 2LT. I have been doing several modifications to the C7 Corvette grand sport to enhance the performance and appearance of this coupe. I compare both the 2020 Corvette and the 2019 Corvette C7. I did a test drive in the 2019 Corvette Grand Sport. I also have created a video with actual pricing of the new C8 mid engine corvette. There are also clowns towards the end of this video. If you like creepy clowns then keep watching this video for a preview of what was recently posted. Here is the link to my official C8 pricing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgjB3A4nSeo&t=118s GoFundMe is a great alternative to super chats since people have been dealing with super chat issues lately. Feel free to support my YouTube channel by super chats or make your contribution through the GoFundMe campaign made for me which supports this channel. GoFundMe - https://ift.tt/2GzTI7W

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...