WHAT'S NEW

Trying to Make a Krabby Patty *and other famous TV foods*


Have y’all noticed that sometimes food on TV looks so GOOD?? I’ve noticed this ever since I was little, so today I’ll show y’all my attempt at #recreating a few famous foods froM Spongebob, Harry Potter, Scooby-Doo, Riverdale, and Stranger Things! How do you think we did?? 😂 For #FamousFoods, we started off by trying to create the well-known Krabby Patty from #Spongebob Squarepants, and I have to say I think we did a pretty good job on this one! I didn’t really watch Spongebob on #TV growing up, but I guess there’s technically some “secret formula” in the recipe on the show. We might not know all of the secrets, but as far as hamburgers go, I’d say our version of the Krabby Patty looks pretty close to the original! Next, we wanted to make Butterbeer from #HarryPotter! Don’t worry, it’s not actually beer, just cream soda and ice cream, basically! This one was really easy to make, but man was it SWEET! It definitely wasn’t my favorite tasting thing that we made, mainly because I’m just not that into sweets. How do you think we did on this one?? The most time consuming thing that we made was definitely the Scooby Snacks from Scooby-Doo! I absolutely loved this show growing up, I can remember being pretty into all of the different mysteries in the show! This one wasn’t necessarily difficult, there were just a lot of steps. They ended up not tasting that great, maybe we used too much peanut butter?? Not really sure on that one, but they were cute, right?? 🙈 We also tried making strawberry shakes from Riverdale, and somehow we FAILED on this one! We followed the recipe, so I’m really not sure how?? 😂The consistency was just really off, and it was SO SWEET. My brother, Dax, really liked it though, so maybe it wasn’t that bad?? 🍓(Shoutout to Dana for making the homemade strawberry syrup!) Lastly, we made the Triple Decker Eggo Extravaganza from #StrangerThings (one of the best shows I’ve ever seen)! This one was so fun to make, with 3 waffles, whipped cream, and lots of candy! Mine was a little lopsided, but Lily’s actually turned out looking a lot like the one in the show! Can y’all think of any other famous #food from TV?? Comment below! 💕-Kamri ___ I post a new video every Thursday afternoon at 4pm CST! So, please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel... http://www.youtube.com/user/KamriNoel... Instagram: http://bit.ly/2B1McQe Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KamriNoel Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2cd75Ze Snapchat: @KamriMcKnight Musical.ly: @kamrinoel About Kamri Noel: Kamri Noel McKnight is the 16-yr old daughter of Mindy of CuteGirlsHairstyles, and younger sister to twins BrooklynAndBailey. Kamri has a wonderful eye for photography, is an avid artist, and has taught herself to play the ukulele, guitar, piano, and more! Watch each week as she takes you inside her life as a teenager, shows you how to take creative photos, participate in fun challenges, and more! Be sure to subscribe... and prepare to laugh! ___ FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...