WHAT'S NEW

Doing Anything I Want for a Day (Yes to Everything)


In honor of finishing #school and all of my AP tests, I decided to kick off my #summer with a day of saying #YES to anything that I wanted to do! Brooklyn, Bella and I all had the best day! What are you doing this summer?? ☀️ For any of you who are in school, you know that by the end of the year, you just want to CHILL with little responsibility. The school year is so hectic, and I’m always so busy! It’s funny because the things that I chose to do on this day weren’t really wild or anything, but I still enjoyed just doing my own thing (and not having to take any more AP tests)! I chilled out in my hammock, went thrift shopping with Brooklyn, then Bella showed up and we went to a skate park! Turns out that there are a lot of kids at the skate park who really know what they’re doing, and they can do some amazing tricks! We don’t really have any skills when it comes to skating, so we mainly just watched everyone else… 😂 We decided that it was a little more our pace to just stand on the skateboard as my car pulled us! Don’t worry, we weren’t going very fast at all, and we made sure to all wear helmets and protective padding and gear! (Kids, don’t try this at home!) This was so fun honestly, and much easier than trying to skate myself! 🙈 We also found some floaties in our garage and decided to float down the creek behind our house! Weirdly enough, it’s something that I’ve never done but ALWAYS wanted to do. It was sort of a fail because the water isn’t all that deep, and the floaties ended up popping, but it was still fun! If you could do anything that you wanted for one day this #summer, what would you do?? Comment below! Please be sure to click the "🔔" next to the SUBSCRIBE button, to join my Notification KamFam for PowerHour each week! 💕-Kamri ___ I post a new video every Thursday afternoon at 4pm CST! So, please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel... http://www.youtube.com/user/KamriNoel... Instagram: http://bit.ly/2B1McQe Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KamriNoel Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2cd75Ze Snapchat: @KamriMcKnight Musical.ly: @kamrinoel About Kamri Noel: Kamri Noel McKnight is the 16-yr old daughter of Mindy of CuteGirlsHairstyles, and younger sister to twins BrooklynAndBailey. Kamri has a wonderful eye for photography, is an avid artist, and has taught herself to play the ukulele, guitar, piano, and more! Watch each week as she takes you inside her life as a teenager, shows you how to take creative photos, participate in fun challenges, and more! Be sure to subscribe... and prepare to laugh! ___ FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...