WHAT'S NEW

Biggest Pool Party Ever! Please Help With GoFundMe!


This was one of the biggest pool parties ever!! This was back when we went to a special event in Orlando Florida in March 2019. This was never uploaded to YouTube until now. I know it's months later but I cannot find the time or funding to post videos that have not already been recorded prior to May 2019. Please help me with GoFundMe! YouTube is complicating my life! http://bit.ly/2M53gbd Dad's Twitch: http://bit.ly/2IjkHVB Since dad is moving over to Twitch he will be able to provide more entertaining content without the limitations of YouTube. ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! GoFundMe is a great alternative to super chats since people have been dealing with super chat issues lately. Feel free to support my YouTube channel by super chats or make your contribution through the GoFundMe campaign made for me which supports my channel and a small portion of that supports my dad's channel as well.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...