WHAT'S NEW

100 Layers of What? I Can't Say It Due To YouTube Changes


Dash cam footage and makeup! This was a fun 100 layer makeup video but I cannot really say what it was that is being put on my arm in 100 layers otherwise this video will go through what the last video went through when it was originally posted in August 2016. Seriously this is what it has come to. I really wish things were like they were three years ago. Our lives were less stressful and there was a good future ahead of all of us. It has all been taken away by the changes of YouTube. Now we all are working extra jobs and have no free time for YouTube. YouTube was Never a high maintenance hobby until after their changes. Now none of us have the time for it. Your help with funding can help each and every one of us buy some time so that there could be more effort put into creating new and more entertaining content. It is a time versus money situation and you can't make money unless you work and if you devote too much time on YouTube content creation then you are losing money since work is the only thing that will pay the bills and for college, NOT YOUTUBE!!! I will buy anything does not apply to me since we cannot afford the things we used to be able to afford. Please help me with GoFundMe! YouTube is complicating my life! https://ift.tt/2GzTI7W Dad's Twitch: https://ift.tt/2OqD6AV Since dad is moving over to Twitch he will be able to provide more entertaining content without the limitations of YouTube. ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! GoFundMe is a great alternative to super chats since people have been dealing with super chat issues lately. Feel free to support my YouTube channel by super chats or make your contribution through the GoFundMe campaign made for me which supports my channel and a small portion of that supports my dad's channel as well.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...