WHAT'S NEW

My Little Sister (2nd Grade) Controls My Life for 24 hours...


I’ve seen other YouTubers making videos where they let others control their life for #24hours, so I thought it would be interesting to let my LITTLE SISTER, Paisley, control my ENTIRE day! She's only in the 2nd grade! How do you think this will go??? 😂 Paisley was so excited to film this video, making bucket lists for the day, but honestly it was funny because she didn’t really ask me to do anything that bad or annoying at all despite everyone telling her to… 😂 First, she asked me to clean her room, but it wasn’t even messy or anything, so that wasn’t bad at all! I drove her to cheer tryouts, picked out her outfit for the day, and even gave her some skateboarding lessons! Paisley then really wanted to go to Target so that she could pick out a toy (obviously), and of course we had to make an ice cream run. We both love ice cream, so I was very excited by that decision of hers! We went to the park, colored pictures, played board games, and then we had a movie night before I got her ready for bed. I honestly thought Paisley was going to make me do a lot of stuff that I really didn’t want to do, but she didn't. What I found out was that she's really a lot of fun! We should seriously act like 2nd graders every once in awhile so that we can enjoy life again! If your younger sibling controlled your day, what would they have YOU do? Comment below! Please be sure to click the "🔔" next to the SUBSCRIBE button, to join my Notification KamFam for PowerHour each week! 💕-Kamri ___ I post a new video every Thursday afternoon at 4pm CST! So, please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel... http://www.youtube.com/user/KamriNoel... Instagram: http://bit.ly/2B1McQe Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KamriNoel Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2cd75Ze Snapchat: @KamriMcKnight Tik Tok: @kamrinoel About Kamri Noel: Kamri Noel McKnight is the 16-yr old daughter of Mindy of CuteGirlsHairstyles, and younger sister to twins BrooklynAndBailey. Kamri has a wonderful eye for photography, is an avid artist, and has taught herself to play the ukulele, guitar, piano, and more! Watch each week as she takes you inside her life as a teenager, shows you how to take creative photos, participates in fun challenges, and more! Be sure to subscribe... and prepare to laugh! ___ FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...