WHAT'S NEW

Is Your iPhone Watching You?


Have you ever wondered if your #iphone is monitoring you?? Not that it is literally watching you, but that product you talk about shows up in ads on your phone? For this week’s video, I decided to dig a little deeper and try to figure this out! What do y’all think, are our phones monitoring us?? Watch until the end to find out... At first, I wasn’t really trying to get ads to prove that my #phone is watching me, I was just starting to notice randomly. One day before my soccer game, I picked up a granola bar and was holding it against my phone. Shortly after, I got an ad on my phone for the EXACT same type of bar that I was holding… 😳 I kind of brushed that one off, thinking it was just some kind of coincidence. THEN, a few days later, I was holding one of my friends water bottles and looking at the different stickers that she had on it. We weren't talking about the stickers or anything at all, and surely enough, I got an ad from RedBubble for one of the EXACT stickers that was on her water bottle!! 🙈 I was starting to get suspicious at this point, because while people have been talking about how our phones are listening to us for a while, I felt like I was gaining evidence that they’re WATCHING us too!! Even my mom and a few people on our team started noticing that they were also getting certain ads for objects that were around their phones, that could be seen by the internal cameras. It’s kinda CRAZY! I don’t know, you guys… I guess you’ll have to decide for yourselves if you think your phone is watching you! I think things like this will always be debatable, but I do definitely think that we have some hard evidence that something is going on! Do you think that your phone is watching you? Do you have any crazy stories to prove that it is?? Comment them below! Please be sure to click the "🔔" next to the SUBSCRIBE button, to join my Notification KamFam for PowerHour each week! 💕-Kamri ___ I post a new video every Thursday afternoon at 4pm CST! So, please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel... http://www.youtube.com/user/KamriNoel... Instagram: http://bit.ly/2B1McQe Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KamriNoel Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2cd75Ze Snapchat: @KamriMcKnight Tik Tok: @kamrinoel About Kamri Noel: Kamri Noel McKnight is the 16-yr old daughter of Mindy of CuteGirlsHairstyles, and younger sister to twins BrooklynAndBailey. Kamri has a wonderful eye for photography, is an avid artist, and has taught herself to play the ukulele, guitar, piano, and more! Watch each week as she takes you inside her life as a teenager, shows you how to take creative photos, participates in fun challenges, and more! Be sure to subscribe... and prepare to laugh! ___ FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...