WHAT'S NEW

All of my ACT test drama...


Are you stressing about taking either the ACT or SAT test! I’ve found a few prep and study tips that I‘m gonna share with you! Are you you a good test taker?? I think the absolute MOST important thing to remember as you start taking the #ACT or #SAT is to remember that it is just a test! I feel like it’s really easy to get in your own head and freak yourself out about it, when really it’s not that bad! Learning helpful #studytips is essential. I’ve taken the ACT several times already, including the SAT once, and I still plan on taking it a few more times! I have learned a lot about the format of the test, and I feel like some of my tips and tricks on how to conquer the ACT might really help you guys! The better your score and/or super score, the more #scholarships you can receive. I also have a few crazy stories about my test taking experience, including someone trying to cheat on the exam! 🙈 My ACT tips & tricks : *Take the test multiple times *Take A LOT of practice tests *Understand your superscore and how to improve it *Give yourself enough time, and don’t stress *Read the questions first *Pick the most concise answer *Memorize your formulas *Focus on what the question is asking for *Fill out the test as you go *Never turn in unanswered questions Please be sure to click the "🔔" next to the SUBSCRIBE button, to join my Notification KamFam for PowerHour each week! 💕-Kamri ___ I post a new video every Thursday afternoon at 4pm CST! So, please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel... http://www.youtube.com/user/KamriNoel... Instagram: http://bit.ly/2B1McQe Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KamriNoel Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2cd75Ze Snapchat: @KamriMcKnight Musical.ly: @kamrinoel About Kamri Noel: Kamri Noel McKnight is the 16-yr old daughter of Mindy of CuteGirlsHairstyles, and younger sister to twins BrooklynAndBailey. Kamri has a wonderful eye for photography, is an avid artist, and has taught herself to play the ukulele, guitar, piano, and more! Watch each week as she takes you inside her life as a teenager, shows you how to take creative photos, participates in fun challenges, and more! Be sure to subscribe... and prepare to laugh! ___ FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...