WHAT'S NEW

Creepy Clown Throws Our Furniture Around The House!


I really thought I would never see any creepy things like this happen anymore but I was wrong. This has been quite an adventure. These beaches here in Florida area gives me the creeps. I can see why there has been creepy clowns being reported around here! A creepy clown has been following us and sneaking around the house too. There is also the Playlist event on Orlando Florida in this video. How to get more views on YouTube! Keep watching this video for a sample! This channel is not doing well and seems only creepy are keeping this channel going. Just a reminder that most of the creepy clown videos are skits! You decide if this particular video is real or not. You need to watch too see. New Twitch! http://bit.ly/2IjkHVB Check out Dad's new Twitch channel and please subscribe to it. I will be in some of his Twitch livestreams and videos! Dad is trying to move away from YouTube due to their censorship and limitations for any engagement. I think Twitch is a better place for him. Be sure to follow him on Twitch and subscribe to him since he is leaving YouTube and moving all his new content onto Twitch. Dad's Twitch: http://bit.ly/2IjkHVB Since dad is moving over to Twitch he will be able to provide more entertaining content without the limitations of YouTube. GoFundMe - http://bit.ly/2M53gbd ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! GoFundMe is a great alternative to super chats since people have been dealing with super chat issues lately. Feel free to support my YouTube channel by super chats or make your contribution through the GoFundMe campaign made for me which supports my channel and a small portion of that supports my dad's channel as well.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...