WHAT'S NEW

Playlist Live 2019 Registration Day Orlando Florida! (All4TubeKids)


Due to all the excitement caught on camera this is a two part video! I have been working the two part Playlist Live 2019 video for a little over two weeks now. In the meantime this is my Playlist Live 2019 registration day video that I finally got done! This video is part one of my two part Playlist Live video. Part two will be uploaded sometime before the end of March. Please subscribe to this "Dr. ASMR Time" channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSGnMqbZ2UvJbWG0gqA5dNQ These amazing people are starting to put their ASMR on YouTube now so be the first 1000 people to subscribe to it! GoFundMe - https://ift.tt/2GzTI7W ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! GoFundMe is a great alternative to super chats since people have been dealing with super chat issues lately. Feel free to support my YouTube channel by super chats or make your contribution through the GoFundMe campaign made for me which supports my channel and a small portion of that supports my dad's channel as well.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...