WHAT'S NEW

I Think We Have a Ghost in Our House!


This is no joke. I am totally serious here! Some creepy things have been going on lately and it is not my imagination since I am not the only one in this house who has been affected by this. I highly doubt any of these series of creepy events are coincidences. We are heading back to Florida in less than a week. While we are back we will be going to PlayList Live in Orlando Florida. There will be a special surprise there as well which I will be sharing on YouTube so you don't want to miss all of that. I am working my personal fitness channel which will not have shared video clips from the DevotedFamilyChannel. It's a work in progress. Check out DevotedFmailyDad's channel for his current videos. His next livestream is below. My Ex-Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit Her in NJ - DNA Test To See if I am The Father? https://youtu.be/UyJqm_09frs GoFundMe - https://ift.tt/2GzTI7W ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! GoFundMe is a great alternative to super chats since people have been dealing with super chat issues lately. Feel free to support my YouTube channel by super chats or make your contribution through my dad's GoFundMe campaign which supports my channel and a small portion of that supports my dad's channel as well.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...