WHAT'S NEW

Making Bath Bombs Gone Wrong! My Creepy Stalker Story Time?


I was making home made bath bombs with my sister and things did not work out as we had planned. You have to see what happened here. I also suggest that you do not try this since this can be tricky. This is a perfect holiday gift idea for us but this was only done for educational purposes only since some people may not be able to tolerate the ingredients in these products. I still have a creepy stalker who was causing lots of drama in my life in the recent years. We can't wait to move to Florida! Only days away and we will be away from all the drama and cold weather. North Myrtle Beach is nice but Florida is much warmer this time of year. Dad's channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Roland%20All4TUbeKidsDad ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well since my time is up. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...