WHAT'S NEW

What I’d Do If The World Was Ending - Dad Freaks Out at Neighbors!


There is a freakout part in this video so be prepared! Never thought my video would come out like this right after thanksgiving dinner but this is as real as it gets. I share with you what I would do if the end of the world was coming close. Dad gets angry at the neighbors for shining bright lights into with windows at night. Black Friday shopping creates lots of traffic and crowds so dad wanted to get back home to South Caroline as fast as possible. Dad has his own personal channel but the last time he used it was many months ago. A busy work schedule dad makes it impossible for him to help me with this channel of mine that is going to soon have a name change. I included the video for dad's channel in my vlog since he asked me nicely 😊 BTW.. This is not a scary clown video so no creepy clowns are to be seen. Sorry if that disappoints those who like those kinds of videos. Thumbs up this video if you want me to do a giveaway! ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well since my time is up. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...