WHAT'S NEW

NO SOCIAL MEDIA ALLOWED! My Emotional Experience! Is it Over Yet?


I have not been allowed to use social media for 72 hours and it has been an emotional rollercoaster. Dad said he might forbid me from using social media for another 30 days. This video contains three days of my experience without being allowed on social media. Dad thinks this is for the better and he wants me to go a whole month without social media.. There is too much drama on social media anyway and it seems to affect everyone in this family. If I get caught using social media on my iPhone or any device before the time is up then I will be in another whole different situation. Find out if I was able to make it or if I gave in and have to face a whole other issue. ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well since my time is up. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! Don't be afraid to talk to someone if you ever need any help. It can be very beneficial for you and your wellbeing

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...