WHAT'S NEW

Life After Having My Braces Off! Goodbye Dad 🙁 A Big Farewell


Turn on notifications and show your love in the comments and chat section! 👍 Thumbs up to like this video! No more braces and wearing retainers for a lifetime! I had my braces removed a few days ago and now I am experiencing the freedom to eat foods I was not able to eat for the last 16 months! See how I react to eating something I wanted to eat for the longest time! Having braces removed from your teeth means a lifetime of wearing retainers otherwise your teeth will start shifting out of place again. Since we are moving to Florida it was time to start shopping for new furniture to put in my room in the new house. This has been a fun adventure! This month has been an emotional month and now more things are going on! A vlogmas video! Farewell to dad. This is a big goodbye to dad. Find out what that is all about by watching this video. ❤️ I love all of you all more than you know. I will be reading the comments and responding as well. Rate and comment so I can feel the positive energy! See me getting my braces off https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NokikYXfSAg

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...