WHAT'S NEW

recreating my childhood halloween costumes!


Have you guys ever thought back to what you dressed up as for #HALLOWEEN when you were younger?? In today’s video, I’ll try to #recreate my childhood #costumes! Putting together all of the costumes was definitely a lot harder than I thought it was going to be… There were so many different elements that I had to find for each costume in order to make it look as close to my childhood outfit as possible! My Robin Hood costume was actually my favorite, because we were able to find a larger version of the EXACT outfit online that I wore when I was younger! It definitely made things a lot easier for that shot. Also, for the woodland fairy costume, I found the ORIGINAL wings that I wore as a KID in the attic! The fortune teller outfit was a little bit more difficult. I had to order more pieces for this one, but the cool part about this look is that we still had the clear rubber ball that I used in my original childhood photo as a crystal ball. Turns out it doesn’t bounce! LOL For Minnie Mouse, I found a plain dress and just glued on some sequins around the collar in order to look like the smaller one I wore when I was little. For the headband, I glued a red bow on some black ears and was good to go! That part was pretty easy. The flower pot costume was BY FAR the most time consuming of the #HalloweenCostumes to put together. This costume was an idea from my mom back in 2003 after seeing a baby calendar by Anne Geddes. That original costume was DIY, so I had to newly cut out the leaves and glue them to an adult onesie, finding a floral swimming cap, and find some sort of a container to look like the bucket that I was in as a baby. Unfortunately, I’m way too big to fit in a bucket now, so I had to get creative and think about what was large enough for me to get in, that looked like a flower pot… 🧐 I ended up using a trash can! 😂 What did you guys dress up as when you were little?? Comment below! Please be sure to click the "🔔" next to the SUBSCRIBE button, to join my Notification KamFam for PowerHour each week! Also, which recreated photo from the video was your favorite? 💋's -Kamri Our LASH NEXT DOOR mascara is BACK IN STOCK! Click here HERE before it sells out! ▶️ https://ift.tt/2w87nLr ___ I post a new video every Thursday afternoon at 4pm CST! So, please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel... http://www.youtube.com/user/KamriNoel?sub_confirmation=1 Instagram: https://ift.tt/2B1McQe Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KamriNoel Pinterest: https://ift.tt/2cd75Ze Snapchat: @KamriMcKnight Musical.ly: @kamrinoel About Kamri Noel: Kamri Noel McKnight is the 14-yr old daughter of Mindy of CuteGirlsHairstyles, and younger sister to twins BrooklynAndBailey. Kamri has developed 5 characters who each deliver a unique sense of humor, crazy idiosyncrasies, and a whole lot of fun as they find themselves in every day situations! Enjoy Kamri herself, or a new funny skit or sketch comedy each week, as Kamri becomes a 13-year old version of the amazing Carol Burnett! Be sure to subscribe... and prepare to laugh! ___ FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. __ 💥SUPERFANS💥: Please help me translate MORE of my channel by clicking here! http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?tab=2&c=UCQ2IqAJyjCkVMGCd5kAZ2ow

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...