WHAT'S NEW

I Forgot To Hide the Ouija Board and Got Busted! LIVE CHAT ENABLED!


I am cooking Shepherds pie in the kitchen at our old house after a long drive from our beach house in North Myrtle Beach SC. I forgot to hide the Ouija Board the last time we went to the old house and dad discovers it when I was cooking in the kitchen. YouTube has changed so much and so has our lives. We just do not have the time like we used to for YouTube. We grow older and grow out of hobbies and discover new hobbies. The creepy clown videos made this channel popular but now that there are no more scary clown videos this channel is fading away. I am trying out this new feature called premiere so you can post live chats in the live chat feed while I am watching this videos so it is like we are watching this video together.

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...