WHAT'S NEW

I Broke My Leg Falling Down The Stairs Prank!


I really wanted to pull a good prank on my dad and there were many requests to pull a scary prank like this so I got some makeup and made it look like I fell down the stairs. You can be very creative with cosmetics for pranks or for halloween face painting. We are visiting our old house to take care of some things. Looks like a science project in our kitchen. Guess what we are making in the kitchen. Thee prank footage was originally uploaded in February 2017 and it became hidden from the world so everyone ,missed out on this video but its back now. You might have seen us walking around if you are in here in North Myrtle Beach SC! If so feel free to talk to us!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...