WHAT'S NEW

MY FIRST PERIOD STORY!! *EMBARRASSING*


Today's video was suggested to me through an instagram poll. A lot of you wanted me to do a period story time so here it is. I hope you enjoy lol. It was pretty embarrassing. Feel free to share your first period story and/or period horror story in the comments down below. Also let me know if y'all have the same fear. Anyways I decided to add a little bit of singing in the video which just so happens to be my favorite song at the moment. Don't forget to suggest some more ideas for future videos. I'm open to any suggestions. You might have seen us walking around if you are in North Charleston SC and here in North Myrtle Beach SC! If so feel free to talk to us!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...