WHAT'S NEW

OMG!! Dad Falls Asleep Driving!? Caught on Video! Swimming Underwater


Dad has been driving us all around lately and this time I am vlogging in the car and recorded my dad falling asleep and snoring while driving! I kept calm considering I know my dad likes to pull pranks on me and I was guessing that he was messing with me but then something bangs into the car! We have been enjoying swimming in between thunderstorms like mermaids. Our cousins have been in the area for the last few days so it is like another family reunion! We have been walking many miles each day and the storms do not stop us. Went over tot he new house to check on things. You might have seen us walking around if you are in North Charleston SC and here in North Myrtle Beach SC! If so feel free to talk to us!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...