WHAT'S NEW

Lice and Long Hair Don't Mix! Cutting All My Hair Off!? *EVACUATION!*


I Got lice and I was freaking out! Cutting all of my hair off may be the only way to be sure the lice are all gone for good. I wish that this was some kind of prank but it is not. The lice shampoo has been drying my hair out! Now our whole family has to get lice treatment to make sure we don't keep passing them around! Our new house is ready for us to move into so we brought a few things there. The weather has been sunny then rainy then sunny! This is so confusing! Enjoyed a swim in the pool until another storm came making us all evacuate. You might have seen us walking around if you are in North Charleston SC and here in North Myrtle Beach SC! If so feel free to talk to us!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...