WHAT'S NEW

Crying After Singing at Broadway at The Beach! A New House Tour!


We had family visit us from hundreds of miles away! We walked around Broadway at the beach after eating out. I sang someone like you from Adele in front of hundreds of people which was scary. I was getting emotional towards the end of the song and so was my older sister. My younger siblings were cheering me on as I was singing. This event was all about the family! We took a two hour trip to see the new house and my dad found a surprise when we all got there! See the latest house tour and find out what is going on! Did our neighborhood walk after checking on the new house then enjoyed an evening os swimming in the pool. Summer weather just gets crazy here! You might have seen us walking around if you are in North Charleston SC and here in North Myrtle Beach SC! If so feel free to talk to us!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...