WHAT'S NEW

Bad Things Keep Happening! No More LICE!! Visiting Our Old House!


Every time I try to do something good something bad happens! I can't believe this! It is like I am cursed or something! I said I did not have lice about a week ago then I end up having lice. This is only one example of my luck. Is this Karma? After a long day of swimming and walking on the beach it was time to settle down and get ready for a long trip to take a look at the old house we used to live in over a year ago. If you have been watching our videos then you know what has been going on. I am tire of the beach life!! You might have seen us walking around if you are in North Charleston SC and here in North Myrtle Beach SC! If so feel free to talk to us!

No comments

Shop Cheer (TOP DEALS)

Top Deals (Amazon Prime Free Delivery / Select items:) ...